Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Wanderess is Wandering Again!

Dear Reader,

I am so excited to announce that I have been accepted to Study Abroad this summer in Germany, Switzerland, and France, in honor of the 200th anniversary of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I'll be studying writing and literature, as well as the art, culture, and science behind this classic gothic novel. This is also my EDGE project, (a project that is required for me to graduate and will give me an edge on my grad school applications). Because of the professional nature of this study abroad opportunity, I will be keeping a professional blog ( 
http://studyabroadalexis.blogspot.com/ ) as well as continuing this personal blog during my travels.


Thank you so much for all of the support you have all shown me over the past year. I feel so loved and so blessed.
I hope that you'll continue that support by reading my blogs and by sharing my GoFundMe page on social media ( https://www.gofundme.com/7nsnxhkk ).Thank you all SO much!

     Love Always,
          The Wanderess

No comments:

Post a Comment